Sunday, July 27, 2008

Catching up with Ellie and Will

Here is our July post - sorry it has been so long coming - I know many of you have been waiting patiently. I cannot get the pictures to upload in the right order...sorry about that.

Last week sometime, Ellie got dressed and then I did her hair. Ellie then ran over to daddy and said "Daddy, look at me, I am adorable" Bryan and I thought it was priceless!

Ellie now wears her hair in braids everyday - just like Aunt Krissy did when she was a little girl. Mommy is becoming very good at braids.



Ellie was very proud of this birthday cake that she decorated for Mommy on her birthday!
Will had a great time at Nana and Grandaddy's during the 4th of July weekend - he loved to explore their backyard.

Ellie was swimming at Nana and Grandaddy's - she loves the pool!
Will had a BLAST on the rocking horse at Nana and Grandaddy's house. He can rock it all by himself and just thought it was so much fun!
Ellie and Will splashing each other at the pool. Nana and Grandaddy's house is lots of fun!
Ellie decorated this cake for Mommy's birthday when we celebrated at Nana and Grandaddy's house. It was a secret that Nana and Ellie worked on together.

On July 13th we took the kids to the Indianapolis Indians baseball game. They had a blast. Bryan and I realized we were there for 5 innings and barely saw any baseball. The kids loved to walk around and explore.







No comments:

Post a Comment